The VPW-1924 provides the best value in the industry. With one of the smallest footprints (less than 30" x 30") and all of the standard included features, this unit packs a real punch for its size! Open the roll-in door to find a 19" diameter, water-jet cut, 1/2" thick turntable with a built-in modular bolt pattern to accommodate fixtures such as: Small Parts Baskets, Hanging Trees, Dual Tables/Baskets, or Large Part Vertical Support Racks. The 24" high work envelope will easily fit most engine blocks including the classic small-block Chevy. These wash machines are ideally suited for automotive facilities, machine shops, and re-manufacturing facilities. The VPW-1924 has been designed to plug into a 20A, 120VAC wall socket to further reduce the end cost to our customers. The built in locking swivel casters allow the users to change the location of the machine at any time. Features include: Built-in 7-Day heater timer, 120 min cycle timer, stainless steel belt oil skimmer, and a 316SS high-efficiency 3-stage impeller pump.
- 19" Turn-Table x 24" Working Height"
- Extremely Compact Footprint with Roll-in Door
- 7-Day Heater Control, 120 Min Cycle Timer, Skimmer On/Off Switch
- Stainless Steel Chain and Sprocket Table Drive System
- Locking Swivel Casters for Portability
- Marine Grade Powder Coating